Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Remembering Olivia

It's hard to believe it's already been 3 years since your spirit left us early on a cold winter morning. Olivia, I really would have loved to see you grow up. You were so much personality put into one tiny little package! It's been a consolation that you and your sisters look so much alike but it's just not the same here without you.

Sweetheart, know that you are missed and cherished dearly in our hearts. I look forward to the day when we can all be together again - what a wonderful day that will be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may be gone from here, Olivia, but you are not forgotten. When I look in your sister Zoe's eyes, I see your eyes. And when Zoe smiles, I see Nicholas' smile. Sabrina reminds me how busy you too, would be. I miss you and Nicholas, but I, too, am looking forward to seeing you again. Remembering you always with love,

Grammaella