Monday, September 22, 2008

Gavin Nicholas

I miss my little guy. Still smelling of heaven, eyes full of wisdom, resembling my son and carrying his name. I believe he had something to tell me.

I was delighted to discover that I have come full circle. From the chaos surrounding my first baby, to being overwhelmed with the joyful abundance of twins and lacking the capacity to fully take it all in, to coming face-to-face with his quiet peace.

We toured his house, whispered secrets and bits of wisdom to each other, and the Holy Spirit healed another piece of my broken heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is taking care of Lisa!!! Thankyou God!! Love Momxxxooo

Tracey said...

Lisa your strength is amazing and I am so glad Gavin had the chance to cuddle with you. He loved it too!

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful example to all mothers. God Bless you and may we meet someday in Heaven.
Mother of six