Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday Preparations

Well, the more observant of you (or those of you who know me) will notice that Nicholas & Olivia's birthday is rapidly approaching. It's on Friday, July 18. It would have been their first birthday. It's also a birthday they share with their dad, if you can believe it!

A while back, I predicted that this milestone was going to be really difficult. Now that it's almost here, I'm surpised to find that at this point I'm pretty excited about it. We're having a party with our family and friends to remember them, and planning this party is something that I can actually do for them as their mom. I get to talk about them, and show others pictures of them. I can acknowledge that they really did live here with us for a time, and all within the comfort and support of those who love them too.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Happy birthday to your husband and your babies!
I hope you have a blessed day.