Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Comment Moderation

I just wanted to let you know that effective immediately I have turned on comment moderation, which means that if you comment on my blog, I will have to approve it first before you can see it on the post.

The only reason I am doing this is that it appears that my blog has become an unfortunate target for spam comments and I want to head off anything offensive before it even posts. I pray that this can be resolved by Blogger so that you can have more freedom in your comments again.

Thanks,
Lisa

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think it is terrible that people post offensive things on other people's blog. If you can't say something nice...don't say anything at all.

By the way, I think your blog is great...very honest and encouraging.

mom_of_4 said...

I should probably clarify - it's not so much what's being posted in the spam that's offensive (yet), it's that somehow this space has been invaded by spammers. That's what's offensive.

Thanks for your kind words, Kim :o)