Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Remembering Olivia

Early in the morning 2 years ago today, we watched the winter sun come up through the big windows in Olivia's hospital room as she took her last breaths with us.

But that's not what we remember most. Bright blue eyes, little fat feet, how tiny she was when she was born. Her determination.

Our Olivia Hope, our little Livvie, without the hope that we clung to after you left us, we would have never survived. I know that you know how much we love you and remember you. You would never let us forget!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Little Livvie", I spent the day yesterday, surrounded by family, remembering you. When I think about how happy you must be right now, it makes it a little easier that you're not here with us. Most of all, I miss your baby chatter and sometimes I still hear it in my heart. I love you, "little Livvie"

Gramma of 4

Hannah said...

What a beautiful girl.

Anonymous said...

Olivia's picture made me smile. She is beautiful.

<3 Cara