Sunday, January 31, 2010

mom_of_4 at home

A while ago I wrote a post about my other blog. It was started, then lay dormant again for a while, occasionally posted to but waiting for me to engage into it fully. I think that's begun.

I won't say that my thoughts are turning more to home now that I'm going to be on maternity leave soon, but that I have more room for thoughts about home and balance and lifestyle. Also, with the recent "crossing of my Jordan" that I've experienced, I'm feeling more release to embrace this next chapter in my life, and along with that to focus on this other blog.

I also wanted to tell you that if you have already taken a peek now and then at "mom_of_4 at home", I have changed the domain name today to http://mom-of-4athome.blogspot.com if you can't find it any more. I had started it under the domain name of momof3athome.blogspot.com and once I discovered today I could change it I did so that it included Zoe too. ☺

No comments: