Wednesday, March 19, 2008

8 Months Old

Yesterday my twins would have been 8 months old. They would have been sitting on their own, probably scooting around on the floor as they played with their toys. They would have been playing little games with Sabrina, like endlessly dropping things so she would pick them up. I think I would have started them on tasting solid foods. They would know their names and the people in their lives that were important to them.

Are they 8 months old where they are now? What do they look like? Who are the people in their lives that they recognize? Do they know their names as Nicholas and Olivia or has the Father given them new names?

I hope He has included the names we gave them too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi lisa ilove you so much .you are my hero .reading your thoughts and fellings and referring to passages in the bible have made me realy take a look at my life and to appreciate the wonderful gift of children and grandchildren that i have been blessed with. you have also given nicholas and olivia life to those of us who did,nt get the chance to get to know them as we would of wanted to i l0ok at their pictures daily because i dont want to forget their beautiful little faces. i know that they are together and happy in heaven and that they are well looked after. you have such a wonderful faith and great hope that i envey but iam so proud of youas my daaughter in law and the wife ofmyson and mother of my grandchildren . im so glad that you are happy at work again i am going to go to bed now thank you for writing and giving me lots of inspiration please keep writing i love my little family in winnipeg and i am verry proud of all of you love always mom IN KELOWNA