Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thank You

Again, out of curiosity, I tried to Google my blog tonight, and to my astonishment, it came up! It will of course come up first if you search by the really specific keywords "Nicholas Gift Olivia's Hope", but it will also come up on the first page if you search by "Olivia's Hope". It actually even comes up by the fourth page if you search by "Nicholas' Gift".

Why this means so much to me is that I think it signifies that you are honoring Nicholas and Olivia by reading their story and what I have learned from their short, precious lives. A few weeks ago, I couldn't find them on Google no matter what I searched by.

Thank you, my friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I have been following your blog daily, and I have no words to make you feel any better. I think this is a great thing for you (blogging) and if it means anything, you have helped me and made me appreciate my days SO much more! My heart goes out to you, Cory and Sabrina, you're always in our thoughts and prayers.
Dwayne & Dawn

mom_of_4 said...

Dawn, I so appreciate hearing that. Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,
I'm a friend of Misty's & we were in a book club together awhile ago reading The Sacred Romance.
I found your blog through Misty's postings.
I can't tell you how much your wise words have meant to me. I don't pretend to understand how you feel but your powerful words are inspiring & encourage me to go forth boldly & trust Jesus completely when dealing with my own problems. Thank you for sharing your story.
Julie