Sunday, July 19, 2009

From Gramma Lesley:

2Years have passed and still the Joy of your arrival is so alive in my heart .. i could hardly wait to meet you , hold you, and kiss your little faces and hold your little hands. i remember going shopping and everywhere i went i thought "i have to get that for the babies" i remember thinking how it would look .. you running on the beach .. full of sand .laughing and playing in the water.. i remember thinking how i could read you stories and let you Jump on my bed .. how i could make funny faces and make up funny words and listen to you giggle .. i remember thinking how i could sneek in atnight and just sit by the beds and watch you sleep and sing to you ..Yes my heart is hurting and Yes i Miss you more than i have ever missed anything in my life, but im so THANKFUL that you came to us even for a shorttime . My precios ones you gave us so much , and left us with so much , that my Heart can only be filled with Joy today as i celebrate your birthday today.I know that you are beeing cellebrated in Heaven with the Love of Jesus today and i can only imagine what a party that is.So today i have a big smile on my face and a heart full of love ,and that is my gift to you . Love Always Gramma and your aunte Muggiexxxxooo♥♥♥♥♥
July 18, 2009 6:29 PM

No comments: