Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday

It amazes me to think about how much you have both impacted my life.  Nicholas I never met you and Olivia we only met once.  I remember your Mom and I had such great plans for visits and having an extra set of arms to hold a baby.  That never really happened and I miss that...  odd to think you can miss something that never actually happened.
 
I know that I have found a depth of faith and courage that I never had before.  I have learned I can do things and face things I never thought I could.  I know it is not my strength that moved me but God strength moving so many people around your parents to make sure they were supported while they cared for you here and when you went to heaven.
 
I think about you often and sometimes I don't understand what God's plan was.  Even all of the good I saw doesn't seem to make up for what you, your parents, and your sister went through.  Yet nothing makes sense if I don't believe that God works in everything for the good.  And I take comfort in the fact that from where you both are right now, all those questions must seem irrelevant.
 
Misty

No comments: