Friday, May 16, 2008

Some Blogs to Visit

I've added links to some of my favorite blogs that I visit often. They are written by other grieving moms and I want to mention them because these women believe, as I do, that sharing memories and the things we've learned recognizes the short lives our children lived here on earth, and brings meaning to why they had to leave us so soon.

**Please don't forget to check out the link to Molly Piper's blog that I mentioned earlier. She has added more posts to her series of How to Help Your Grieving Friend. They are well-written and contain good practical advice on how to navigate any potential minefields when trying to relate to someone who is grieving. Here you can get acquainted with her daughter Felicity.

**Sumi's Corner is beautifully presented and eloquently written. I encourage you to visit and get to know her daughter Jenna.

**My friend bookworm shares with us her journey of how to live life without her daughter Tabitha at One Book After Another. I admire her honesty and her courage presented here .

No comments: